About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, August 22, 2016

A Card for Some Challenges

Here's a card I'm putting into the following challenges.

              1. Creative Corner Challenge
3-layers
       2. Poladoodle Challenge
    anything goes
              3. Love To Scrap Challenge 84
     anything goes
    anything goes

This card was just SIMPLY done! I used a 3 step 
stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey 
and the Stampaholic Stamping Tool. I used 3
different inks, a lime green, turquoise, and black.
Put my 3 layers together and added a few
sequins for the right touch of bling! Thanks
for stopping by! Hope you consider following 
my blog!! HUGS!


4 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I absolutely love love love that butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and love the CAS style! Thanks for joining us at http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great quick and easy card. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes , hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete