About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Crafter's Companion Fun

I will be trying to give a decent tutorial
and promote the awesome products that
C.C. has to offer. Be sure to check out 
their website! You won't be disappointed!
Here's a card I made for Crafter's Companion.
For this card I used the following goodies from CC. 
(photos don't always show exact color options 
of item used in the making of the project)
 
 
In the making of this card, I first cut the card
base into a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and rounded the 
corners. I cut the colored piece of cardstock
a 1/4" smaller than main piece. I embossed
the colored piece on each vertical edge. I took
a piece of white tulle and taped it to the back
of the colored/embossed card front. I took a 
bit of thread and tied the tulle in the middle.
Once the "bride" was die cut I attached her to
the tulle, using glue dots. Then I added pearls
to her, and the main card. I found a perfect
little bow, with a pearl and added it to her dress.
For the inside I used some great die cuts from
Crafter's Companion Signature Collection 
Glamour. I added a sentiment to complete the card.

 Thanks for stopping by! 

Consider following my blog before you leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment