About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, May 7, 2018

Crafter's Companion Delight

You will NOT want to miss out on all the fabulous Crafter's Companion products. AAAA-mazing stuff!!
You can also find Crafter's Companion products on HSN
Here's a project I made using some new items.
This card was so easy to make and it looks like so much more. I started by running a piece of watercolor cardstock through the Gemini using a Sheena 3D embossing folder. Pretty easy so far. Using the brand new Spectrum Noir AquaTint markers I began my "coloring." I added a bit of color with the markers and blended out with a waterbrush. 

It was amazing at the simplicity of following the raised portion of the embossed image. I adore easy and simple. I used a Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen for the stunning glitz. Faith was die cut out of Luxury Mirror Cardstock. Then I just made my layers. One layer was Luxury Sparkle Cardstock. Oooo La La. 
These are the products that made this creation possible. 

 

     (not necessarily color pack shown) 

Thanks for stopping by, now go stop by
Crafter's Companion. Time to shop!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, love, love this! The 3-D effect is amazing! And the colors are so beautiful. Awesome job, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete