About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, May 14, 2018

PIP Challenge 1819

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1819
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES
So just get your cards ready and...
join in the fun NOW
So glad to have Digital Delights as our sponsor this week!
Be sure to check out all the fabulous digis! You will certainly find something you'll just love! I know I always do! Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
This is such a great image and it's perfect for my hubby's Father's Day. I colored him with my Copics and cut him out. Way too much cutting. LOL! Found a couple of papers that seemed to work for my layer. I sponged some ink around the edge of the solid piece and stamped my sentiment. Yes, the "day" is off, but...oh well!! 😊
 
I attached some black twine with a cute little fish charm to finish the fishing rod. I used mounting tape to raise my fisherman and the fish charm for dimension. Naturally I had to use some crystal lacquer for the shades. Actually they were just glasses but Greg doesn't wear his cheaters fishing! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations!
Still time to get involved with the 

1 comment:

  1. Nice fishy, fishy! He is going to love this! Great papers that you matched up with this, and I don't even need to mention the awesome coloring! Oh, and the fussy cutting....wow!

    ReplyDelete